Monday, January 24, 2011

REVLON MATTE wine not & REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS black cherry LIPSTICK SWATCH

DARK LIPS, love it? or hate it?
{comment below}
lately ive been seeing the dark lips trend hitting the fashion runways, famous faces, 
even in the streets. some people think "goth", I THINK CLASSY. a lot of drugstore brands are coming up with some cool deep colors, from matte to frosty to high shine. even m.a.c.released a black lipstick in 2010. 
 im soooo in love with the dark lips, maybe not black but a deep dark red. i think is soooo lovely. the way to pull this dark lips look off is to keep you eye & face makeup minimal or just throw some mascara on and give it a go. what are your thoughts on the dark lip trend? 
 here are my 2 favorite deep red shades 
REVLON MATTE IN WINE NOT
&
REVLON SUPERLUSTROUS IN BLACK CHERRY. 
 {swatch}
left REVLON MATTE IN WINE NOT
right REVLON SUPERLUSTROUS IN BLACK CHERRY
REVLON MATTE IN WINE NOT: is a matte deep "brown-red" tone, a bit drying.
REVLON SUPERLUSTROUS IN BLACK CHERRY.: is a shiny not frosty deep red think black cherry 

8 comments:

  1. Would these lipstick looks good on someone who has medium skin with warm undertones? I've been looking for wine colored lipsticks & these seem perfect!

    xo Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got revlon's wine not--it's super dark full strength, but a nice berry tone if it's put on lightly and blotted off. interesting colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think any lipstick color looks good on anyone!! every colors looks good on everyone, at least to me. i never go by the "rules"! TRY THE COLOR! you may really injoy it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
    and set up my own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your
    own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

    My web blog :: ryge væsker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because the admin of this web site is working, no question very rapidly it will be famous, due to its quality contents.


    My web blog ... tobacco e-liquid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!

    my blog :: e juice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.
    Thanks for supplying these details.

    Stop by my site: electronic cigarette cartridges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post. I'm facing many of these issues as well..

    Check out my blog: ryge væsker

    ReplyDelete

I READ ALL MY COMMENTS. SPAMMER WILL BE REPORTED & BLOCKED. Thank you for visiting planetjenessa & pets, Feel free to leave any comments & questions. Follow us on Instagram PLANETJENESSA to reach us faster.

Have a pet blog? please share your link with me, im always trying to find new pet related blogs to read.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER LINKS!!!